Before Lash Application
- Remove all eye makeup and clean your lashes with mild, oil free cleanser.
- If you wear contact lenses, wear glasses instead to your appointment or bring a lens case and remove them when you arrive to your appointment.
- Bring your own IPOD or favorite music if you’d like. This is a relaxing, sleeping-beauty treatment. Most of our clients fall asleep during the procedures. They are always amazed when they wake up with gorgeous looking lashes.
- Do not use oil based makeup removers to clean your lashes prior to the application.
- Do not put on any mascara. We want to spend time working on perfecting your lashes rather than removing your mascara.
- Do not curl your lashes. Straight lashes work better.
After Lash Application
- Use only non-oily, non-creamy cleanser to remove make up.
- Keep an eyelash comb handy to straighten up any stray lashes. Every single lash is individually extended. It is safe to groom them because there is no clump or knot. Comb them carefully and gently only when needed.
- Avoid getting your lashes wet for the first 24 hours after your eyelash application.
- Avoid swimming and the use of steam rooms and hot saunas the next 48 hours. Extreme heat is not recommended.
- Do not use eyelash curler. Do not perm or tint the extended lashes.
- Do not use regular or waterproof mascara. Mascara will dissolve the adhesive. Only water-based mascara is recommended.
- Do not rub your eyes too hard when cleaning your face.
- Do not attempt to remove any extensions by pulling.